Joining Our Organization/Renewing Membership
Thank you for your interest in joining ALTA. Currently, ALTA accepts both organizational and individual membership for African Language professionals.
- Organizational Membership is $100.00 per year
- Individual Membership is $50.00 per year
- Individual Membership for Students and Seniors is $30.00 per year
You can complete the application process and pay your membership dues securely from this website. Alternatively, you can download a membership form and pay by check mailed to our Secretariat offices. Please note that it will take at least 7 (seven) business days to process postal membership applications.
If your interests are not specific to membership at this time, please complete our guestbook so that your name and interests will be recorded in our database and mailing list. You will then receive an e-mail notification about ALTA's events and workshops.
- Free subscription to the ALTA Newsletter
- Free subscription to the ALTA Journal
- Member-only news and information
Member-only discounts on:
- ALTA Annual Conference
- ALTA Workshops
- Present at the ALTA Annual Conference
- Belong to a professional national organization (solely focused on African Languages)
- Chance to connect and with other African Language proffesionals
- Add your voice as ALTA speaks up for African Languages
- Be represented in the development of African Languages
- Become published in a professional peer reviewed journal (JALTA)